USB Type-C charger cable has the following features:
1. The maximum data transmission speed reaches 10Gbit/s, which is also the standard of USB 3.1;
2. The size of the socket of the Type-C interface is about 8.3mm × 2.5mm slim design;
3. USB type C data cable has the function of power charging and data transfer
4. Support the "positive and reverse insertion" function that can be inserted from both sides freely, and can withstand 10,000 times of repeated plug in & out;
5. The standard specification cable with Type-C connector can pass 3A current, and also supports "USB PD" that exceeds the existing USB power supply capability, and can provide up to 100W of power.