The printer is an indispensable device for the office. With the improvement of the function and efficiency of the printer, the USB3.0 printer cable constantly replaces the USB2.0 printer cable, What are the differences between USB3.0 and USB2.0 type B printer cable?
The difference between USB3.0 and USB2.0 is as follows:
First, the appearance of the structure is different:
1. USB2.0 adopts 4-pin design, while USB3.0 adopts 9-pin design. Compared with USB2.0, USB3.0 is more powerful.
2. The USB3.0 interface is marked with the "SS" style, while the USB2.0 only marks the normal USB universal logo.
3. The USB2.0 interface is white, and the USB3.0 interface is blue.
Second, the usb data cable transmission rate is different:
1. The theoretical maximum transmission data of USB2.0 is 480M per second, while the USB 3.0 ultra-high speed (SS) new transmission mode can achieve data transmission rate of up to 5 GB/s (625 MB/s).
2. USB 3.0 also provides more efficient power management and more powerful power output than USB 2.0. The USB 3.0 device operates in ultra-high speed mode and supports 900mA current, which increases the total output power from 2.5 W to 4.5 W (at 5 V).
Third, the communication quality is different:
USB 3.0 can transfer large files (such as HD movies) at the storage rate defined by the storage device. For example, a USB 3.0 flash drive can transfer 1GB of data to a host in 15 seconds, while USB 2.0 takes 43 seconds.
Sinodec Industrial co., ltd. is a proffessional USB cable factory, we offer USB cable wholesale service, OEM service, we provide USB2.0 type B printer cable, USB3.0 Type C to USB Type B printer cable, and USB A male to USB B male printer cable of customized service.