Figure 1 shows the USB Type-C data cable, and Figure 2 shows the Micro USB 2.0 data cable.
1. USB Type-C has appeared in December 2013 and began mass production in August 2014.
USB Type-C has the following features:
1. The maximum data transmission speed reaches 10Gbit/s, which is also the standard of USB 3.1;
2. The size of the socket of the Type-C interface is about 8.3mm × 2.5mm slim design;
3. Support the "positive and reverse insertion" function that can be inserted from both sides, and can withstand 10,000 times of repeated plug in and out;
4. The standard specification cable with Type-C connector can pass 3A current, and also supports "USB PD" that exceeds the existing USB power supply capability, and can provide up to 100W of power.
Second, Micro USB is a portable version of the USB 2.0 standard, which is smaller than the Mini USB interface used by some mobile phones. Micro-USB is the next-generation specification of Mini-USB, which is organized by USB Standardization Forum (USB-IF). Completed on January 4, 2007.
USB charging and data sync lead application at this stage: USB Type C has been widely used in 2015, and many manufacturers have introduced usb type c interface products. According to analysis, at this stage, the market is targeting a large number of existing Android device-related products, and more is for USB Type C and Type A conversion data lines.
Sinodec Industrial CO., ltd. provide wholesale sevice of USB type C cable, micro USB cable, Mini USB cable, USB Type B printer cable, USB lightning cable and all kinds customized USB OTG cable